Chandra and Shelly will be glad to know Kinley finally joined the big flower club - due largely to the insistence of Gigi. Isn't she just a peach! She was being so stubborn - I couldn't get a smile out of her.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Family - I want you to know that I have all of our pictures attached to the blog so that you can save any of them to your computer or you can order them straight from the web to Walgreens or through Snapfish. Snapfish delivers to your house! You go to the actual blog which is http://jklmorris.blogspot.com, click on the link "photo albums" click on the album you want pictures from, at the top click prints, then select the provider such as Walgreens or Snapfish, then follow the prompts. If you want to save a pictures or set it as your desktop right click the picture you like and choose "save image as" or "set as desktop background". I will update the albums everytime I add new pics to our computer. Hopefully this will be easy and make you all happy! We love you dearly - thanks for enjoying our kiddos.
Chandra and Shelly will be glad to know Kinley finally joined the big flower club - due largely to the insistence of Gigi. Isn't she just a peach! She was being so stubborn - I couldn't get a smile out of her.
Chandra and Shelly will be glad to know Kinley finally joined the big flower club - due largely to the insistence of Gigi. Isn't she just a peach! She was being so stubborn - I couldn't get a smile out of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The flower is too cute! She looks precious.
Post a Comment