Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Josh had sinus surgery today. Poor baby! He is doing ok now but Dr. says it will be a rough recovery. Yesterday James came down with a pretty violent tummy bug. I am such a mean mommy, I thought he was faking it and gagging himself and I made him go to school anyway - only to be called 30 minutes later to find out he'd thrown up again. Then I sent Grandma Barbara to pick him up - I was getting my hair done (I do have my priorities) then I drove him to Stroud and dropped him off with Gigi! I think I definately win worst mother of the year award! Gigi says he is feeling much better and that Kinley hasn't come down with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know how Josh is feeling. I was suppose to keep the packing in my nose for 5 days but had them take it out after 2 or 3 because I couldn't breath, sleep, or eat. Lindsey I will pray for your patience during this time, I know Mauri was probably ready to kill me, with all my wineing.

Amanda

chandra said...

How is Josh doing? That does not look good at all. I just prayed for you two.

Love you,
Chandra

Anonymous said...

Poor Josh! Hopefully he'll recover quickly...or milk it for as long as he can!