Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Isn't he handsome!
James said that he was cutting the grass with scissors because it works better than the lawnmower! He was also telling me to mow and I said "I don't know how, Daddy does it" and he proceeded to tell me in detail with a lot of hand motions how to start it. He has watched enough times to know!
This is Kinley in solitary confinement while we do yard work.
This is Kinley trying to escape solitary confinement. This week Kinley has moved to her big girl car seat because she weighs 22 pounds now and today while we were going to the park she said "MaMa" I looked back then she waved at me!! It was so sweet. She began waving over Easter weekend but I still can't get a video of her doing it. She also got her first sunburn at the park today - I'm a bad mommy. It didn't even cross my mind.

No comments: