
I know this is a bad picture but look at those teeth, she looks like a jack o lantern, she has the middle two on the bottom.

She was cleaning off the last piece of her first peanut butter sandwich, she LOVED it. I put it on her tray, went to get the camera and came back and it was gone.

Daddy loves to make their hair crazy after bath, I guess she likes it too.
We've had a tough week with James and this weekend I was at the end of my rope and made a few mistakes. In one day I manged to push him down and tell him he was going to hell. I think we've made a full emotional recovery by the grace of God. We are having to try some new parenting techniques but I think we are getting somewhere. Hopefully he'll give me a good story in the next few days!
We are officially done with everything foster care. Now we just wait for them to let us know if we are approved then we will start receiving calls to take children. They have no idea how long the approval will take.
2 comments:
Oh my friend for some sick reason this made me laugh. I'm sure it is because I'm frequently in the same boat! Hang in there and someday they'll get us raised!
Oh my gosh! I'm dying with laughter down here! Thank you for sharing! :)
Post a Comment