Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No new pics this time but a couple of stories. James has been saying "chub it up" when he talks about liking to eat something. He says "I am gonna chub up shrimp at my birthday party" "Kinley just chubs it up" So weird, we have no idea where he got it but he is stuck on it. Kinley does the motions to itsy bitsy spider - it is to die for - I will try to get a video of it soon but we all know how that goes. Sunday James woke up from his nap crying hysterically. Josh went to him and asked what was wrong. He was sad becasue he didn't want us all to grow up and go to heaven because there were a lot of animals that he still wanted to be. (he likes to pretend he is a cat, dog, lion, bear, etc) Crazy that this is our almost 4yr olds biggest problem but it is better than a year ago when he wanted to walk in front of a car so that he could go to heaven and be with God. Providing the Lord makes it happen we will begin taking calls for foster children Monday the 27th...of July...yeah!?!? Which means we will probably get a kid that week. We will keep you posted but keep the prayers going! Sorry this is all one big paragraph, it doesn't obey when I hit enter - any bloggers have tips? I will welcome them.

No comments: