Surprise!
We're having number 3/4
(depends on how you're counting)
This baby will be due end of July. We are of course excited but kind of in denial and a bit overwhelmed. But, we know God's best is what we want and He is in ultimate control of this stuff so here we go. I am already feeling nauseous and tired but it isn't too bad yet - maybe I'll get lucky and it won't be as bad as the last two. We told our family on Sunday at Josh's birthday party. I walked in with a pillow in my shirt. They thought we were just being funny because we had just spent a weekend without kids. Little did they know we were serious. They are all excited too. Josh and I did have a great weekend relaxing.
This is one of James' favorite activities - blowing bubbles in colored milk.
He is still major into Star Wars - we actually sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Death Star last week.
This was movie night but once I put the snack out it was all over. They fought over the chocolate chips, turned the bowl over, crunched the pretzels in the carpet...maybe we'll wait a few years to do that again!
Kinley has ANOTHER ear infection so the ENT put her on a low dose of amoxocillin until her surgery Jan 7th.
No comments:
Post a Comment