Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We went swimming today with Grandma Barbara and Aunt Samantha. It was exhausting for me but great fun for James. James is still pretty timid about the water but today he really made strides. He enjoyed hanging on the yellow air mattress and chasing the ball around the pool. We went swimming at Barbara's brother's house and they have a turtle yard, chicken coop, coi pond, and awesome toy closet. The last picture is of James feeding the chickens but he and the chickens wouldn't cooperate. Kinley was passed out most of the time and seemed to not even notice getting in the water. Daddy wore her out for me last night before bed then she slept 7 hours! I think she was still tired this morning. Kinley has definitely found her fussy side - we are all enjoying that. Tomorrow we go to the Dr. for Kinley's 2 week check up then I go to the Dr. for some chemical balance check, I haven't been doing so hot the past week and feel like it is getting worse so we are just going to get the Dr. involved. Please pray for wisdom for her and us and a quick breastfeeding safe remedy. I'll post results from both appointments tomorrow.

No comments: