Monday, September 22, 2008

This is when we went to Ardmore last week to help my friend Shelly get settled in her new house. Lilly was trying to take care of the younger girls and I'm not sure they were loving it. My batteries died before I was able to get one of all of them looking at us. Well they don't look as squishy in the picture as they really are! Well James has another poop story I have to share! He was playing in my Mom's backyard and disappeared for a while. When he came back he said "you don't want to go over there, I did something wrong" So my mom went over to the corner where he pointed. He had taken off his pants and his pull up, thrown the pull up over the fence, pooped in the yard, put his shorts back on and went to tell on himself. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO??? Kinley is finally sleeping the length of nap she is supposed to - that is exciting. She started it while we were gone and did it perfect all week. Then we she got home she started waking up early again but she has been able to go back to sleep. I guess she is going to make all here big changes while out of town.

No comments: