We went to the Pumpkin Patch with our life group tonight. It was great fun and beautiful weather. James' favorite part was the "dark place" it was a hay bail maze. I have to brag on him for a minute because he didn't get to ride the pony's like the other kids because it was very expensive and we didn't feel like it was a good choice for our money. He stood on a chair right by the pony ride and cheered for all his friends that were riding. He never whined or had a bad attitude about it. He is so big and mature. It is those moments that make us feel like we might make it though this parenting thing.

I made Kinley laugh but of course she got stingy with it when the camera came out. Here is a very short video of it.
Josh is having really bad sinus problems again and we are in the process of scheduling sinus surgery. His week just keeps getting worse. We're going to see how long that big account from yesterday will keep him going. He was such a good sport tonight to hang out at the pumpkin patch feeling so bad. He is such a fun husband and daddy.
3 comments:
These pictures are great! I am hoping we can take some time out this weekend to visit the Pumpkin Patch.
Such a sweet story about James... He has to be learning it from some where, so good job!! So sweet...I bet you wanted to let him ride after you saw his good attitude huh? ;)
Kinley has gotten so big since we saw her last! Your pics are so great of the entire family! James is so handsome and Kinley's a doll! I love the big hairbows and flower!! I want a flower like tha for Piper!
Post a Comment