Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We had a long morning at the Dr office. James has had a rash on his torso and the Dr had to shave off the skin to test it. It ended up being some kind of fungus so we have to use two creams intensively for a week! Then it was Kinley's turn, I thought she might be getting another ear infection - she wasn't but they thought she might have a UTI so they did a catheter! (don't know how to spell that). It was terrible - they had a really hard time getting it in - finally after 15 minutes of her screaming and me holding her down they got it. The results showed that she has a yeast infection but the urinary tract is fine. Poor baby! So she has to have an antibiotic. We were at the Dr. for almost two hours then we had to wait on a prescription and we were starving so I took James for a rare treat to McDonalds - he calls it Old McDonalds - so cute. In the craziness of the day I didn't take a bottle to the Dr and we were there for so long and Kinley was tortured so much she was starving while we were waiting on results. Thankfully we were at a pediatrician and they have tons of formula samples so they brought us a two ounce bottle - I laughed and said it will be gone in two seconds - it was - she drained four of them! Then I talked to Josh, he had allergy testing today - he said that he had a bad reaction to all three kinds of grass they tested him for - they had to give him epinephrine. He said that he feels ok now and that they are going to have him back in a week or so to figure out how to help him. So far I haven't fallen apart - knock on wood!

1 comment:

jennp said...

Oh that all just stinks!!!