Friday, March 13, 2009

Kinley rolling over
Revving her engine
James' serious modeling pose
We are just growing and growing around here. Kinley is going from sitting to all fours and rocking back and forth on all fours - I see crawling in our near future! She is also getting two teeth - the second tooth from center on top and one of her middle bottom teeth - she is going to look like a jack-0-lantern. James has not had a potty accident in over two weeks - he uses the potty on his own initiative at school, church, and on errands! He has also learned to snap and put on his shirt by himself. This morning he used the snapping against me. I was on the phone with a computer help person and his TV show went off and he yelled, I told him to be quiet with sign language, then he started snapping (his best snaps yet mind you) and pointing to the TV. I am in trouble!

No comments: