Friday, March 27, 2009

We spent some time in OKC last week. James got to ride in Ford's Gator and he loved it but when it was his turn to drive he almost ran it into the pool - I thought we were going to be able to hold off driving lessons for a while - maybe he and I can get a group rate if we take them together!
James got to help Gigi plant her lettuce and onions. He called grub worms jug worms.
Finally got a picture of Kinley eating her toes, she does it all the time, I can't believe she can squish those fat thighs enough to get her toes up there.
Kinley watching her first movie, she laid perfectly still glued to Praise Baby for 30 minutes, she is going to be good at slumber parties.
We started our foster care classes this week. It is intense. My first comment after the first class was "I FEEL like there is no way I can do this" Josh's was "definately can't happen in our power". We still feel confirmed that God is calling us here but WOW what a job - it will only be because of God's grace and power if someone is helped in our home. I was talking to James about it and asking him what he would do if he his foster brother or sister was mean to him or broke all his toys and he said "I would take him/her to my room and spank him!" We definately have some work to do!

No comments: