Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday was our five year anniversary! We just put the kids to bed a little early and had a date on the deck, we ate our new favorite dinner - grilled pizza - and had some wine. It was fun but Josh scored major brownie points by surprising me with an iPhone!! He had gotten one on Wednesday without telling me first and I was a little disappointed that he got one before me. He told me I could get one in January when my contract runs out. I was fine with it all. Right before dinner we were talking about listening to music on the deck and we wanted to try using his new phone so he asked me to go get it off the night stand. When I did I saw two laying side by side with a note that said "don't our phones look cute together?" He is so fun! Totally made me feel special because he surprised me. We also had a little photo shoot in the back yard here are some samples.

No comments: