Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We've had Jada for two weeks and the adjustment is going well. I have had the hardest time with it but things are getting much better. Josh has been amazing at including Jada and loving on her. James has accepted her with open arms...well...except when she has something he wants....or does something she isn't supposed to then he gets freakishly controlling and bossy (I have no idea where that comes from). Kinley likes her and hasn't seemed to miss a beat. Jada seems to have taken well to us. She gets a little overwhelmed by James sometimes but loves Kinley and wants to help take care of her. She is very obedient and kind. She sleeps and eats well. It is truly amazing how adjusted she is for what she's been through in her short life. She goes to church nursery, YMCA nursery, and soon bible study nursery all without a problem. We were getting out of the car at church one night and Josh was unbuckling her and she said "kank you daddy for my car seat". It melted Josh on the spot. It also made the $50 we had to drop on it feel like nothing. Josh was showing her pictures of the planets on his phone and was naming them all, he got to Uranus and she said "my what??" We laughed hysterically. Sorry I don't have more stories and pictures I just have to adjust to three and I'll get back on my game!

No comments: