These two pictures are from my cell phone, the one of James is from his 3 year checkup.

I totally forgot the info on Kinley's two month check up - I guess the poop had me distracted! Kinley weighed 13.5 lbs and was 25 1/4 in. The doctor told me she was the size of a 5 month old. She was off the chart in height and 95% in weight. Our regular dr saw us in the hall and said she'd be longer if she had a neck. She is really chubby right now - it is so cute. I'll take a picture of her thighs and put it on here in a couple of days. She is talking a blue streak and it is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. James never talked like this as a baby. She will look you in the eye and tell you all about it. But she does require you to talk back or she stops. I have tried to caputre it on video so I could put a sample on the blog but she stops everytime I try - naturally.
James got to go to the "fairyground" (the OKC fair) with my parents. He rode all the rides in the kiddie land and said he loved it but you would never have known from the scowl on his face during all the rides. He would find something to hang on to and grip it with everything he had, furrow his brown and endure but the second he was off he would say how fun it was. He was looking at the adult rides and watching the people get on and off and said something about those are the rides that weird moms ride. I think he was noting how the women that rode those rides looked???
1 comment:
More picture of the chub please!!
Jenn
Post a Comment